Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Knee Pain And Post Menopausal Bleeding 3 Months Post Op Knee Pain?

3 months post op knee pain? - knee pain and post menopausal bleeding

I began last week, after my third knee operation, which began in early June, I have done nothing more than hard work.
Yesterday, during a sudden on my knee, my knee. ) (My doctor said that this happens because of muscle atrophy, which began after my first operation, which began to swell and the pain began to radiate from the thigh into the fingers. I went to work today and cried. I took medication for pain last night and ice. For 330 hours, I was awakened and acute pain. My knee started to click when I tried to move is the first time this has happened since the surgery. Instead of the emergency room, I decided to wait until my doctor has opened its doors to try to get an appointment urgently. (that my luck was not available.)
The doctor finally called me and said, "sounds like" I tore some scar. Ive laments her tingling in the legs / feet surgery, he simply ignores a nerve in the knee first (I now wear a different touch.)

Pain did not stop, I took anti-inflammatory and has remained high and unbearable. The pain, my legs numb, numbness, tingling, with which to be honest is freaking me out.

I can not afford to call you again and I could lose my job, but my doctor told me to stay off my feet ..

Not to break scar tissue, the pain is too much or my doctor says it's another thing he does tell me? He told me this morning if the pain remains, but now I think to go to the plight ..

Has anyone experience these problems? Suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Star, what bothers me is that you tell your doctor rather cavalier about this. Whenever there is a problem with the development of loss of strength or numbness, tingling, or a sign of a neurological problem. I suggest that instead of returning to his orthopedic surgeon to get an appointment with a neurologist. Possibly an EMG and / or MRI must, as it is possible that something happens in one of the processes that the back or one of the nerves of the leg. However, not all of this delay is not good. I just hope they have or see a therapist was in good physical condition and the person had to work with you on this issue. You need someone who is not with the doctor, who was seen involved in seeing, even if it means another city or somewhere outside your domain. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to see http://www.bonespur.com visit in May to determine whether bone spurs in the knee can cause pain in the knee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a knee replacement surgery in 6 / 23. I started physical therapy a week later. Rear messaged.i knee was seriously injured when he had the pain gradually decreases, and if I still feel bad, for a while. I believe that physical therapy was instrumental in my back on my feet. I could not stick away for three weeks after the operation. Click in my knee about two months, was pushed to the bone to the knee wrap. i, m glad that I have with the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm not sure what he has done for the knee, but if I had the ball (which was like 2 1 / 2 years) was very painful. I had about 1 1 / 2 years after surgery. The scar tissue ill May, but I'm not really sure how much pain if you rub the knee and it feels a little strange or irregular in nature or cracks in the fairly certain that the scars, if not, it could be a torn ligament or ACL problems with it. Massage and heat treatment of parts every 15 minutes or less. after my surgery, I woke up with pains at random from my knee. I'm pretty sure it's because of my support. Try to relax and take really easy. What is your profession? because, as his waitress will probably call you tomorrow, I'm sorry to say. Please tell me if it works, and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete