Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mens Jeans Sale The Fit Of Jeans?

The fit of jeans? - mens jeans sale

Hello I have a question Maybee someone could fit jeans in the right answer? I am 6 pounds '265 governing body builder and not baggy fit mens jeans that are the step IB Leggs and wife to the shops to buy clothes, jeans womans proposed an increase in the average size of 21 / I 22 tried and they fit like a glove , the legs just right and the fork is perfect, I'm size 46 regular, and I'm not a definite no if you can. This is probably the answer? thanx

1 comment:

  1. I am very hard to beat, and finally found custom made jeans. I make my own jeans. They start at only $ 45.00. You have full control over the style, shape, cut, rise, length, everything. I just love them. They make jeans for men and women. They look great and are so comfortable because they fit perfectly.
    http://www.jeanshub.com/MakeYourOwnJeans ...

    ReplyDelete